How to Complete My Online Courses
The navigation sidebar on the left-hand side of your screen will show you the module and page you are currently on. Use the sidebar to review individual pages at any time.
When you click “Next” (Fig 009) on the page tracker at the top or bottom of the screen, the page number will change to indicate your current page in the module. If you must exit a module before you complete it, you will automatically return to the page where you last left off.
You can use the navigation bar to review individual pages at any time.
Online Info-icons provide context when navigating the course.
Things to Keep in Mind
- This course has activities that allow you to check your understanding, as well as short knowledge evaluations which come in the form of multiple-choice and true or false.
- You will be able to review the course at any time, but once completed, you will not see the evaluation(s) again.
- If you are unsuccessful you will be asked to retake the course and try again.
- There are no limits to the number of times you can retake a knowledge evaluation.
- If you exit a module before completing, you will automatically return to the page when you last left off.
Interactive elements deliver a fun and educational way to reinforce the material you’ve learned.
In order to complete a course and gain certification, you must first complete a knowledge evaluation at the end of the course.
Your passing score will be indicated, and not meeting this will require you to return to the course for a review before you can try again. Once completed, your online course menu will change to “review course”.