How to Change My Account Password on MyRC
- While you are signed in to your MYRC account, click in the arrow (A) beside your name on the top right of your screen.
- Click on the CHANGE PASSWORD (B) option.
3. You will be redirected to the email verification page. Add your registered email that is associated with your MyRC account and then click on Send verification code.
4. Check your inbox as you will receive an email with your verification code. Copy the code and paste in the verification code field, then click on verify code.
5. Once the email address is verified, click on Continue.
6. Type your new password in the first field, and then retype it again to confirm in the second field, then click on Continue.
Congratulations, your password has been updated!
If you still face issues with changing your password, please contact email@example.com for assistance.