Printing Certificates for Your Customers
These instructions will guide you, the Training Partner or Training Partner Administrative staff, through the steps to download certificates for your customers. From here, you can email them out to a participant who can't find the original certification email from the CRC, or you can print them and mail hard copies out if you wish to provide this service to your customers.
1. Log in to MyRC with your valid credentials
2. Navigate to My Account > Certification Search:
3. Insert your search parameters
If you are just looking for one certificate, you can type in the last name of the participant.
If you are looking to do a bulk download of an entire roster or even multiple rosters, you can enter the course number(s) in the second box and the results will bring up everyone who completed that course.
4. Check the box to the left of the person (or people) whose certificates you need to download
When you're ready, click the download certificates button.
Please note that large bulk downloads can take up to 2 hours to complete.
5. Navigate to your computer's Downloads folder and print or email the certificates from there.
If you encounter any difficulties with these steps, please reach out to our Customer Experience team Monday to Friday from 8:00am-8:00pm EST at 1-866-356-3226.